From 10 pts to 5 in seven days....

We should only concentrate on our games, for now all City can for is keep winning. I also think they will be in sight come the derby at the swamp.

We are 3 points worse off than the same point last season, however we've collected 1 more point against the same teams*.

Rags are 2 points better off and have collected 3 points more against the same teams*.

After 23 games its 56 pts vs 51, last season 54 each.

*Average home or away score against last season's relegated teams substituted where there is no data for promoted teams.

lindy64 said:
They will say they gained a point because its a tough place to go etc etc but at the minute, thats a false premise.
They seem to be relying on the fact that apart from Arsenal they have travelled to all the top teams whilst we have got to go to Everton, Utd and Spurs.
In truth I dont care who we have to play, we need to catch them and win games and if we believe we are good enough to retain the title we have to go and win at OT and places like Everton (where we rarely succeed)
Lets just do what we have to do and see where it takes us.
United fans can think what they want.

I remember Shrek saying we would be shaking in our boots after the rags pulled back a three point deficit at the Bridge. Yeah, right.

And the bums, they are a-squeaking.

We need to get clinical and quick. Rags are winning games through Van Persie and co scoring out of a few chances on goal. We could be putting ourselves out of sight in matches with a better conversion rate. If we're still within 5 when Yaya comes back though I'd give us as good a chance as any. Chelsea are still looking dangerous too.

Your right about Chelsea they are not out of the title race because all 3 teams have to play each other.But if we beat Chelsea at home it will be 2 teams going for the title City and Man United.

Chelsea are dropping points. It's us or Utd. If we beat them at OT, it's down to one game. We can do it!!

baildon blue said:
Your right about Chelsea they are not out of the title race because all 3 teams have to play each other.But if we beat Chelsea at home it will be 2 teams going for the title City and Man United.

You seriously believe Chelsea are still title-contenders?

Champions2012! said:
baildon blue said:

You seriously believe Chelsea are still title-contenders?

If he does they are about 25/1 with most bookmakers. And they are rarely wrong. Just ask Bet Fred

But it would only have been 10 points from the same number of games if we had lost at Arsenal. Let's not get carried away. We have merely reduced the deficit by two points and, looking at the fixtures on paper, that was expected. Don't forget that we still have to visit Manure, Spurs and Everton, where we traditionally seem to under-perform. In my view, we will only win the title if RVP misses at least half of the remaining games through injury. Get him knobbled and soon, guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.