From 10 pts to 5 in seven days....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
cheddar404 said:
The cookie monster said:
Sounds like they were right to me
4+1 = 5

This is of course correct but you can imagine if it were the other way round it would be something like "United close gap on Neighbours after weekend's results".

They did spend Saturday after 6p.m telling us that City had cut the lead to 4 points

True. I'm not big on the agenda to be honest. I think the moral of the story is that they just constantly chat shit to overhype everything.

By the time we play the next derby, I'd be very surprised if they weren't more than 5 points clear tbh. Their next 8 games are piss easy compared to us, who have to play Liverpool, Chelsea and Everton away, where it's guaranteed we will drop points. We can only hope that winning at the Swamp can dent their confidence a bit.

The next time both clubs play on the same day at the same time is the Derby. So whoever is playing second either has a lot of pressure heaped on them to reduce the gap or knowing the other as dropped points can pick a team accordingly and play potentially without undue pressure. Not exactly a level playing field is it?

All I know is that on a personal level I'm more confident that City can do it than I was when we were 8 points behind with only a handful of games left last season.

We're not even on our best form at the moment but still gaining ground.

Eds said:
The next time both clubs play on the same day at the same time is the Derby. So whoever is playing second either has a lot of pressure heaped on them to reduce the gap or knowing the other as dropped points can pick a team accordingly and play potentially without undue pressure. Not exactly a level playing field is it?

We will win it. One injury to RVP and they are fooked. Hopefully stoke will do a job on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.