From AC Milan Forum...

Kulspruta said:
Kinky by name said:
supporting a team follows no sense or logic... you can't just follow United last year because the won the Prem and support Liverpool this year because they did... if you do, then you're a **** and if you advocate that theory... you're a ****, too.

End of thread.
No, that's not the end of the thread and don't be self-conceited enough to think you have the power to start and end debates as you like. I have never said anything like that, what you're doing right now is an old fallacy called strawman, and I won't bother responding to you particularly.

Anyway, from the reaction I've been getting to my post it seems like some of you guys are making a hell of an effort to prove I am right in that you are showing no class. Can't a single livigin soul in here see that what you are doing in invading another team's forum to make fun at them is just completely wrong? Like I said, you won't find a single person in that website lining up Kaka as a CM, but do you see them coming in here to create an uproar?
making fun of them, HAHA. yesterday in the kaka forum, people were saying 'i hope city go down' and id rather sell him for 50mill to madrid, someone made a racist comment about Robinho. i like milan but that forum is full of CUNNTZ

@ Kulspruta

You need to remember that we are 'proper fans' that put money, blood sweat and tears into the cause that is Manchester City. Plastics, ala yourself who sit in their armchair or at their desk watching from afar dont understand what that is like, you just dont 'get it' and probably never will. Our fans shouldnt be causing havoc on 'your' forums, but I must admit, seeing some of the drivel spouted by completely misinformed glory hunting nimwits I dont blame them. Its a shame you will never be able to feel how most of us on here do about 'our' football club.

Maybe you should go back to 'black and red' or whatever its called and talk of your 'very' real hate of Inter and how good Beckham is!

berger1985 said:
@ Kulspruta

You need to remember that we are 'proper fans' that put money, blood sweat and tears into the cause that is Manchester City. Plastics, ala yourself who sit in their armchair or at their desk watching from afar dont understand what that is like, you just dont 'get it' and probably never will. Our fans shouldnt be causing havoc on 'your' forums, but I must admit, seeing some of the drivel spouted by completely misinformed glory hunting nimwits I dont blame them. Its a shame you will never be able to feel how most of us on here do about 'our' football club.

Maybe you should go back to 'black and red' or whatever its called and talk of your 'very' real hate of Inter and how good Beckham is!
Don't go assuming things and expecting them to be truth like that, you'll fall hard on your arse. Have you ever spent 12 hours on a line to get tickets for a football game? That's what I go through for the club I love almost every month, when there is a big game, because the system in here is so bad. And yet I bleed for Cruzeiro, I do just abouth anything to be able to get in the Mineirao to watch a game against Atletico Mineiro, or any other of the thirteen big brazilian teams. I've also been to the San Siro, to the Bernabeu, to the Camp Nou, to the Maracana and to the Olimpico. I've been playing football ever since I was old enough to walk, I got to meet Leonardo and Zico in the "Escolinha do Zico Belo Horizonte", I got to know Dida through my club and through a friend that happened to represent him as a lawyer, I've been to Argentina and Uruguay twelve times to see Cruzeiro in the Libertadores and I've risked my life in two of them. I've seen the Canarinha countless times, Zico, Eder, Taffarel, Careca, Romario, Bebeto, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho and Kaka included. I've done everything there is to do for football and specially for my club, and now I have to hear from some sky brainwashed douchebag that I am a plastic fan? Learn your place dude.

Milan is classy team that I follow weekly, and you bet I know more about Kaka's game than you'll ever know even if he does move to your club. You guys are so clueless about the italian Serie A that in dream elevens I've come across in this site more than half the people vote for Ramos in the RB spot. And I am the plastic fan? Me, who follows the Calcio, La Liga, the Premiership, the Bundesliga, Ligue One, o Campeonato Portugues, the Brasileirao, the Apertura and the Clausura? Footballl is my life, it is the main topic of conversation I have with my friends besides women, it is the physical activity I chose to practice three times a week and it is the only thing I'm a hundred percent sure I know more about than most of the people I meet. Don't just go assuming things, kid.

Kulspruta said:
berger1985 said:
@ Kulspruta

Don't go assuming things and expecting them to be truth like that, you'll fall hard on your arse. Have you ever spent 12 hours on a line to get tickets for a football game? That's what I go through for the club I love almost every month, when there is a big game, because the system in here is so bad. And yet I bleed for Cruzeiro, I do just abouth anything to be able to get in the Mineirao to watch a game against Atletico Mineiro, or any other of the thirteen big brazilian teams. I've also been to the San Siro, to the Bernabeu, to the Camp Nou, to the Maracana and to the Olimpico. I've been playing football ever since I was old enough to walk, I got to meet Leonardo and Zico in the "Escolinha do Zico Belo Horizonte", I got to know Dida through my club and through a friend that happened to represent him as a lawyer, I've been to Argentina and Uruguay twelve times to see Cruzeiro in the Libertadores and I've risked my life in two of them. I've seen the Canarinha countless times, Zico, Eder, Taffarel, Careca, Romario, Bebeto, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho and Kaka included. I've done everything there is to do for football and specially for my club, and now I have to hear from some sky brainwashed douchebag that I am a plastic fan? Learn your place dude.

Milan is classy team that I follow weekly, and you bet I know more about Kaka's game than you'll ever know even if he does move to your club. You guys are so clueless about the italian Serie A that in dream elevens I've come across in this site more than half the people vote for Ramos in the RB spot. And I am the plastic fan? Me, who follows the Calcio, La Liga, the Premiership, the Bundesliga, Ligue One, o Campeonato Portugues, the Brasileirao, the Apertura and the Clausura? Footballl is my life, it is the main topic of conversation I have with my friends besides women, it is the physical activity I chose to practice three times a week and it is the only thing I'm a hundred percent sure I know more about than most of the people I meet. Don't just go assuming things, kid.
your an odd individual arn't you?

Kulspruta said:
berger1985 said:
@ Kulspruta

your an odd individual arn't you?

Kulspruta said:
berger1985 said:
@ Kulspruta

so many leagues, so many stars, so many heroes...

We stick to one team here, it's what we do... if we are shit, so what? It's our shit; and we stick with it. You are the worst type of glory-hunting bottom feeder and I hope you one day learn the lesson that will turn you into a true fan.
"Milan is a classy team" so what? If they are your team it doesn't matter if they are classy or not - you just don't get it do you... why don't you try the rags? Wanker!

Who isnt?

Anyway, changing the subject. It's too bad that now one of the classiest players on earth has been put in this situation. Kaka will never be able to perform to the level of a $100m commodity, and whenever he steps on the pitch we will be reminded of a trade off that will never good look to him, wheter he stays of he goes. Congratulations.

22:48 Kakà in lacrime durante l'allenamento
Secondo quanto trapelato da fonti vicine al giocatore, Kakà, molto dispiaciuto e provato per la situazione, sarebbe scoppiato in lacrime nel corso dell'allenamento di oggi del Milan.

Seriously, are you after a chufty badge of something ''ooh I queued online for twelve hours' PMSL!

sky brainwashed douchebag

If anything, im a douchebag that hates Sky - as are most City fans.

I couldnt give a flying fook who you have met, I really am laughing here. What relevance does it have, really?

I've risked my life in two of them

More fool you.

football is my life

Thats where were different, Manchester City are what matters to me - not the la liga or the serie A of the friggin Bundersliga - not football in general.

I cant even be bothered, most of what you wrote was completely irrelevant. I suppose all the plastics on 'black and red' are such good 'fans' as you!

Kinky by name said:
so many leagues, so many stars, so many heroes...
Isn't that what is to be expected of a REAL football fan?

We stick to one team here, it's what we do... if we are shit, so what? It's our shit; and we stick with it. You are the worst type of glory-hunting bottom feeder and I hope you one day learn the lesson that will turn you into a true fan.
"Milan is a classy team" so what? If they are your team it doesn't matter if they are classy or not - you just don't get it do you... why don't you try the rags? Wanker!
You might not have read it clearly, but I do just about anything for Cruzeiro. That doesn't stop me from liking some players and some teams more than I like some other players and some other teams. I hope your consciousness does it's job whenever you watch a game that's not being played by City. Too bad you'll never get to enjoy some of the best football in the world freely. Quite a football fan you are!

football is my life

Thats where were different, Manchester City are what matters to me - not the la liga or the serie A of the friggin Bundersliga - not football in general.

I cant even be bothered, most of what you wrote was completely irrelevant. I suppose all the plastics on 'black and red' are such good 'fans' as you![/quote]
#

Kulspruta is firing blanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.