From AC Milan Forum...

Hooch said:
It's the idiots who can't speak Italian on that Red and Black forum who want him to stay so badly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wore my Ricky jersey to work today in support. Regardless I think if it doesn't happen now, it will happen eventually if clubs are willing to pony up the cash. Just something to accept

The guy is from Wisconsin, they make me cringe so much.
Only twats call football shirts 'jerseys'

Cambridgeblue said:
Stevinio said:
magoo said:
THIS is why he is costing over 100m ...its like buying Jesus to alot of people

Lets hope he becomes our MESSIAH.

That could be his nickname!

Nah we're saving that one for MESSIah

And we shouldnt be comparing him to Jesus either;

Jesus Saves

But Kaka knocks it in off the rebound!

(old ones are the oldest!!)

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
honestly guys, he isnt leaving... berlusconi and galliani dont have the guts to face the fans... there will be blood on their hands.

ive been watching milan channel for the past couple of hours and its like armageddon. Mauro has head his hands... the presenter started crying while reading fan mail. The influx of mail cursing b+g is mindboggling. I say they will close the negotiations by saying that kaka is milan, and milan is not for sale. Then we can all be one close family again. They will change their minds tomorrow against fiorentina.. just imagine what the curva is gonna look like.

Is this really happening!? The presenter on Milan TV has been crying reading out fans letters??

It's all very intense. :-)

Aah, these Latins ! How quaint !!

this is another quote from there forum of someone who knows football pmsl!!

I would sell him because his game is based on speed and he ain't getting any younger so that means he will get slower ventually and he cant run past defenders like he is used to .+he's knee is troublesome

ehe hasnt even hit his prime yet you fool!! but dont worry we are buying him so dont worry bout his knees!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.