From AC Milan Forum...

svennis pennis said:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8602&page=435

its really kicking off on there. A city fan is leathering them. They are horrid people. Racist and from no where near italy.

funny as fuck

This moron would headbutt your english fuckface till you spit out of the teeth you have left you fucking pseudo internet hooligan lower than my balls assfuck. Then I'll let you suck my Milan tattoo maybe. You have no fucking clue who you're talking about, I would you hear say that in the street and I would rip your fucking tongue out and shove it up your asshole, even if you're as big as Schwarzenegger on top of Stalone, I'd break a glass, a car mirror, a traffic sign, to whack you down, anything, pezzo di merda. And if you win, I would take out your whole fucking family when I'm healed too.

Serious business.

allan harper said:
svennis pennis said:

its really kicking off on there. A city fan is leathering them. They are horrid people. Racist and from no where near italy.

funny as fuck

LMAO at Billy. Typical keyboard warrior.

My favourite comment is;

Unlike you, I do know my team, and actually was to San Siro more times than you could imagine. And anyway you have no right to judge ppl in here coz u know shit about them. As I said before go back to your shithole and consider suicide on your way back

From NYC!

Spindash said:
This moron would headbutt your english fuckface till you spit out of the teeth you have left you fucking pseudo internet hooligan lower than my balls assfuck. Then I'll let you suck my Milan tattoo maybe. You have no fucking clue who you're talking about, I would you hear say that in the street and I would rip your fucking tongue out and shove it up your asshole, even if you're as big as Schwarzenegger on top of Stalone, I'd break a glass, a car mirror, a traffic sign, to whack you down, anything, pezzo di merda. And if you win, I would take out your whole fucking family when I'm healed too.

Serious business.

keyboardwarrior.jpg

Breaking News: There have been reports of people in Manchester actualy supporting another team than United. They are a rare species and even dumber than their red cousins. Their natural habitat is a stadium called "City of Manchester" because they only did two years of elementary school the management had to keep the stadium name simple and so that they wouldn't follow large crowds to Old Trafford by accident. Please when encountering those specimens, remind them that Kaka actualy means Shit in some languages, and they will understand why the Man Shitty management want to spend gazillions on signing the brazilian star. Shit for Shitty in the Shitty Stadium! The threefold of uber glory! Amen.

What rapier wit!

Spindash said:

This makes me laugh so much.

svennis pennis said:

My God, there is some fucking strange dudes on there, thought it got bad on here sometimes!

What would have we thought of any Chelsea fans winding us up over SWP, no matter what the provocation.

We should show some class IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.