From AC Milan Forum...

magoo said:
THIS is why he is costing over 100m ...its like buying Jesus to alot of people

Spot on.

History shows that their fans react like this when their 'God' is sold. I remember when Lentini was sold to Milan. Can't remember his previous club but the fans were breaking into training sessions, attacking Directors and so on. The same when Roberto Baggio was sold. These were even worse because they were sold to other Italian Clubs.

The whole process has been done to keep the fan's as calm as possible.

Wouldn't like to be English in Milan at the moment. I reckon Chef's and Waiters will be doing allsorts in your meals!!!!!

Timbobs said:
GStar said:
If its the red and black forum its been posted up on here before, they all speak English because they're from places like LA and i think i saw one poster from Bosnia!

Hardly the voice and opinions of actual AC Milan fans.

This

I too went on and seen Canadians saying it would never happen.

Regardless of whether they are true fans or not, the bit that took me back was that the Presenter on Milan's own TV station is crying reading out the message about Kaka.

If that's true it's really hitting them hard!

Had a quick look on their forum, they dont seem that gutted to be honest !

Congo Powers
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Costacurta, Ambrosini, Pirlo, Cassano, Kaka

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U guys can't blame this situation on the management. No player is worth what man city has offered for kaka...no way. its silly, stupid money. Milan is OBLIGED to consider the offer...its been said a lot of times but 100 million is faar too much money to turn down. So milan put the decision in the hands of kaka..fine.

for me, either way i've been/will be supremely entertained. If kaka stays, he's made the ultimate PR coup..golden boy made good..loyal bullshit etc. etc. If he goes, we get to buy some replacements.

HONESTLY-- would people be pissed if we brought back gourcuff and signed benzema for stupid money?

gourcuff + benzema = kaka ???

yes please.

<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10739</a>

From a Milan fan in Kosovo. They're actually losers, never set foot in Italy but cry when someone leaves "their" team.

Jonah said:

Congo Powers
World Cup Winner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U guys can't blame this situation on the management. No player is worth what man city has offered for kaka...no way. its silly, stupid money. Milan is OBLIGED to consider the offer...its been said a lot of times but 100 million is faar too much money to turn down. So milan put the decision in the hands of kaka..fine.

for me, either way i've been/will be supremely entertained. If kaka stays, he's made the ultimate PR coup..golden boy made good..loyal bullshit etc. etc. If he goes, we get to buy some replacements.

HONESTLY-- would people be pissed if we brought back gourcuff and signed benzema for stupid money?

yes please.

Speaking a lot of sense

Jonah said:

Congo Powers
World Cup Winner

yes please.

Just about to post that.

At least some of them speak some sense.

Its fucking fantastic that these big clubs have had it there own way for all these years and now one club, our club takes its big cock out and pisses on there garden path with a cheeky smille...

It's the idiots who can't speak Italian on that Red and Black forum who want him to stay so badly.

I wore my Ricky jersey to work today in support. Regardless I think if it doesn't happen now, it will happen eventually if clubs are willing to pony up the cash. Just something to accept

The guy is from Wisconsin, they make me cringe so much.

Now this is quality:

Well, Man City spent up the ass on Robinho and he's been above average at best so far. He'll never be a world-class player.

I just don't like these foreign owners who know jackdiddly about football but who insist on throwing their riches around like it's some kind of real-life fantasy league.

He sounds like your regular yank glory hunter to me! And they've also got some Rag from Oldham supporting them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.