Front man!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
if we got tevez and carew this summer along with a couple of 16-17 kids who are developing into the club id be happy. carew=strength tevez=pace pefect combination

robinho......ireland.....kompany.......petrov maybe? somebody new like zhirkov?
.................carew.......tevez..................

great midfield + attack

Not trying to put a dampener on everybody's excitement, but imo:

I can't see Dzeko being available. Wolfsburg won the Bundesliga today and unless he is replaced by someone better, I hardly think he will leave with CL next season and all, unless its to a bigger club already in the CL. Would take a massive offer I'd expect for us to get him, and I don't really know a lot about him. Has looked good when I have seen him a few times though.

If Benzema goes anywhere I doubt that it would be to us. United have been sniffing around for a long while and the other big clubs of Europe will be forming a long line for him if he was to be available. Would be an awesome signing- but again hard to see him coming to us when he'd have a many options for CL football, and plenty of cash that would be willing to pay OL plenty of money for his services.

I'd love to get Villa. I think he is a cracking player, but all indications are he wants to stay in Spain. But with Valencia's financial problems, he might not end up with a choice and so we could have a chance with him (I feel Silva may be more likely though)

Aguero. I think he's probably our best hope out of these four. He is still only young and may not yet want to go to a big club. We can offer plenty of cash, and we seem to always do alright when dealing with Spanish clubs. He looks a fantastic player to me. He is the one that I hope we are really chasing hard.

And Supercity, would you really play Robinho on the RHS of midfield? If he has to play in midfield, it either needs to be in the hole behind the striker, playing off the striker or on the left. We have players to fill that role, we don't need to be putting a square peg in a circle hole.

The thing about Dzeko is that he is not happy about Magath leaving as Wolfsburg manager. I think they will find it hard to keep their best players this summer. So chances of him being available are quite high - whether he will come to us over say, Chelsea is another matter.

supercity36 said:
if we got tevez and carew this summer along with a couple of 16-17 kids who are developing into the club id be happy. carew=strength tevez=pace pefect combination

robinho......ireland.....kompany.......petrov maybe? somebody new like zhirkov?
.................carew.......tevez..................

great midfield + attack

What about SWP when he back to fitness and Nigel De Jong who has done well for us in his first season in the EPL think he'll only get better.
Your right though tevez and carew would do nicely but few names to think about in midfield

Project said:
The thing about Dzeko is that he is not happy about Magath leaving as Wolfsburg manager. I think they will find it hard to keep their best players this summer. So chances of him being available are quite high - whether he will come to us over say, Chelsea is another matter.

Fair enough then, I don't really follow the Bundesliga as closely as I should and I didn't realize Magath is leaving. That may in fact make a great difference. Those stats certainly impressive.

benzema is an unattainable dream sorry lads.. contracted till 2015 or sth stupid with a buyout clause of $90mill (euro).. while we could pay it, doubt hughes could bring himself to fork that kind of money out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.