Fuel Survey

denislawsbackheel said:
The Pink Panther said:
I would like to know how much fuel is left in the pipe when I replace the nozzle back on the pump

No more or less than was already in it when you removed it from the holster!

What if the person who used the pump before me lifted the pipe up to remove anything that was in there?

Just completed I was a bit concerned when I saw the monkey thing and thought it was a wind up but as I couldn't find the 'should we sack Mancini/Tevez/Hughes question I realised it wasn't a Daily Star or Daily Mail poll. :-)

Done

I used to shake the pipe until a petrol attendant informed me there is a shut off at the nozzle. So theres no point!!!!!!
Biatch!!
Made me feel a right tight fisted fool (which i am)

I've done it for you.

Does anyone remember a "Not the nine o clock news" sketch where there was a guy filling up with petrol and he was really careful not to lose any fuel and at the last second the attendant pressed the "Nobble" button, which made the £5 (or whatever it was) into £5 and 1/2 p.

If you have to do a presentation and you can find this clip it might make it a little more entertaining!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.