Fulham (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

thought dias and eddy had a shocker and it slowly spread to others like mahrez and whippy, need to keep 100% focus on the next 2 league games, moyes will have wet spam fired up and leeds are fighting for their lives

If Phillips isn’t trusted to start a semi final against a Championship side, he won’t be trusted in a league game.
It doesn't look like it, but he should be able to handle playing against teams like Leeds and Everton and more importantly, we need him.

Keeping Rodri fit and rested is the most important thing now and playing him against teams battling for their lives, especially those two teams, is not something i would look forward to.

Mahrez was appalling today, no excuse for that when he’s been playing well last games he’s been in side.

Thought Gundo struggled a bit with how fast the Fulham players were pressing him.

Usual of Pep being too slow to make the changes when we are in that kind of game, we needed Bernie on 15 minutes earlier, and Phil too.

Not the best from Dias and strangely subdued from Stonesy today, assume some very tired legs out there.

Great 3 points, get some rest and on to Weds.

thought dias and eddy had a shocker and it slowly spread to others like mahrez and whippy, need to keep 100% focus on the next 2 league games, moyes will have wet spam fired up and leeds are fighting for their lives
Leeds don’t look like they are fighting very hard to me. They look horrendous.

Win aside, I dislike the grass mown at theirs. The ball lost speed bounced off the pitch. Our passes were easier to intercept and when we did do diagonal long balls the ball bounced tighter than our players so they overran the ball.

Pedantic yes but felt our play lacked the accurate passes.
Is that you, Jurgen?

We looked tired but understandably so..
Yet Fulham never really looked like scoring in the 2nd half.
Great 3 points which at this stage of the season is all that matters.
It feels good to be top of the table

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.