Fulham (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Great result !!!!! Made it look easy, against a stubborn team.
Two more and we’re champions again ole, ole !!!!!!!!!

Hope Arsenal were watching that cos it was methodical. No over emotion, no running like lunatics, just doing the job. Scary
Basically our strategy over the last four, I repeat, FOUR years. A strategy designed so as to effectively deal with our limitations (in terms of personnel and energy levels) and cancel opposition's strengths. Both aspects being equally important. It's about control...

On a personal level, I kept my mouth shut for a long time, like two years. Not any more, it's time to speak. Everything in good time. You see, the situation the team is experiencing is hardly "deterministic". Under different decisions and different circumstances, the title race would have already been over and we would probably still be alive in the CL. At least there are people in here acknowledging the fact that the CL exit could prove to be a blessing in disguise. Similar with the situation back in the 2018 - 2019 campaign. I consider this a positive thing, in terms of understanding what's going on. Nevertheless, fact remains that all this could and should have been avoided -not to mention, nothing is decided yet, there are two crucial matches ahead (plus an FA Cup final)...

Until then, let me just repeat what should already be common knowledge for everyone participating in this forum: We are experiencing greatness never EVER witnessed before in the history of the sport. A team definitely overachieving on the basis of tactical excellence AND sacrifice. Trust me, Marco Silva and his staff already know that their colleague was prepared for every fucking tactical scenario he would dare to implement this afternoon. You see, we are talking about football education at a level beyond world class. Guaranteeing a "library of solutions", offensively as well as defensively, as Vinny has perfectly expressed it. Not to mention, the next time you meet a guy like Unai Emery (who is a good manager), ask him what he thinks regarding consistency, composure, determination, SACRIFICE. Am I clear enough or do I have to spell it out?

I was pretty close to football since being like 4, 5yo. Circumstances in my life made this possible. I can honestly say that I was never prepared for anything like this, I mean, not even close. Whatever happens in the next couple of weeks, nothing will change my view. It has been a privilege and an honor supporting this team, I feel eternally grateful...

Lead the boys to victory, Pep. You and your players deserve it 1000%. So do all these people who kept loyal to the cause when everything was falling apart...

Last edited:
Make no bones about the result today, IT WAS BIG.
You could feel the pressure before the game and see it at the start, But a Quality display and 4 goals without little coming back at our goal,

One thing I have picked up on over the last couple of weeks is Pep is 100% Focused on the touchline, You can see it means so much to him and is letting nothing pass him by, In Full control and not over-celebrating the goals

We are in heaven with Pep as our manager He's like one of us and would die for the cause,
So my Big shout out today is Pep, Yes the players take the credit for the result but without Pep being the manager I don't think we would be the major club we are today
A lot of teams .
Ie those who haven't won 3 in a row don't win that game.
Amazing how we step up at thos time ina season.
All credit is to pep and his backroom team.
We are so lucky

Congratulations and celebrations for your Anniversary and for the City win. I hope you got something suitable paper wise for the lovely lady?? :-)
Thank you Eccers
Well I did buy some Wet wipes :-) but just in case there’s a lovely menu (paper) appearing in an hour at a Boutique restaurant. The rib eye is very inviting.

Who the fucks Lloyd scragg, they're interviewing him on the pitch ffs
He's a regular on the 93:20 podcast and occasionally does season previews/ reviews for the Observer He always speaks well on the podcasts. Looks a bit younger than he sounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.