Fulham (a) pre-match thread

Fulham (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic attitude. Let's not support the young lad who's had the best part of two years of his career ruined.
What if De Bruyne ruptures his Achilles and misses next season? Do we call him a sick note and move him on asap?
The lad loves playing football, he can't do so and his own fans are against him.
Ok so how long to we wait for him to get fit? He will have a chance before the end of the season to prove his worth with all the games lined up. I have nothing against the guy but he has only played a handful of games in two years he even got injured during the WC. If Kevin picks up another serious injury we give him a chance to get back as he has proved himself again and again.

We've got 8 Premier League games to play, an FA Cup Semi-Final, and two Champions League ties, and hopefully more Cup games to follow little 1-2 months. City will need cover in every position.

I am not sure that Mendy will be able to play many games, but it will be a boost if he can. He has one less assist (5) than Bernardo Silva and David Silva despite playing just 9 games.

A fit Mendy against the bus parking types is vital, he opens up so much space and the threat caused by his low crosses has the bus parkers looking for the handbrake in panic every time he overlaps, similar to kdb doing both knees so close together is a horrific coincidence for them and hope they can both fully recover sharpish.

Really looking forward to April after this international break which seems to have dragged on for ages.

Ok so how long to we wait for him to get fit? He will have a chance before the end of the season to prove his worth with all the games lined up. I have nothing against the guy but he has only played a handful of games in two years he even got injured during the WC. If Kevin picks up another serious injury we give him a chance to get back as he has proved himself again and again.

As long as he needs to get fit. He doesn’t rupture ACL’s for a laugh.
I can assure you, it’s much harder for him than you.
While he plays for City and gives his all, it would be nice if ‘fans’ weren’t quite so quick to jump on his back.
It may never work out for the lad, the injuries may be just too much for him. However, the shit this lad gets is out of order.

Labelling him ‘sick note’ and hoping he’s sold in a ore match thread is toss in my opinion.

As long as he needs to get fit. He doesn’t rupture ACL’s for a laugh.
I can assure you, it’s much harder for him than you.
While he plays for City and gives his all, it would be nice if ‘fans’ weren’t quite so quick to jump on his back.
It may never work out for the lad, the injuries may be just too much for him. However, the shit this lad gets is out of order.

Labelling him ‘sick note’ and hoping he’s sold in a ore match thread is toss in my opinion.
Thanks for answering my question. I hope he gets fit too but we will see. You are entitled to your opinion about my comments needless to say I don't agree with you.

It is up on the TfL site now:

DistrictPart closure

DISTRICT LINE: Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 March, no service between Earls Court and Wimbledon. Replacement buses operate.

Replacement buses operateService A: Wimbledon - Wimbledon Park - Southfields - East Putney - Putney Bridge - HammersmithService B: Wimbledon - Putney, National Rail station - Putney Bridge - Parsons Green - Fulham Broadway - West Brompton - Earls Court
We are staying at the Travelodge Lodge at Kings Cross on Friday night, do you know the best way from there to Craven cottage on Saturday morning ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.