Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect a tough game tomorrow. It’s their last home game and they have improved considerably this season. They gave us a tough match earlier in the season but lost their heads a little after Ake’s controversial goal. Silva is going well there but he has a poor record against Pep. No doubt there’ll be a lot of talk about Leno, Iwobi and Willian’s connections to arsenal. That stat about our winning run worries me, we were about to set a similar record against Newcastle and drew.

We have been pretty good (Forest away apart) recently. We should have more than enough if we turn up and play. I’d an early blitz like Hughes supposed revenge match many years ago (3 up at half time) but we’d take any sort of win.

Just heard on the Totally Football podcast; if we beat Fulham, we'll set an English record for the most consecutive wins against a single opponent (16 if we win).

Why do stats like that make me more nervous than confident?! My last trip to Craven Cottage was a loss but we're probably going back about 20 years! Early kick off, chance to go top, fans in fine voice drinking in the sun I'm staying positive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.