Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sooner that people get comfortable, that we'll win our last 3 games fairly comfortably, the better they'll feel.

This mad assumption that we'll somehow drop the ball in our last 3 games is crazy. Yes, they'll be some tense moments as expected, but have you seen the gulf in class between ourselves and our opposition at the moment?

As long as we turn up and play our game, there's no one in this league that can stop the inevitable.
Indeed we've been here before, keep our nerve (fans) and let the players & Pep do what they do.

IF we come unstuck we come unstuck but nobody should never ever underestimate our team.

I'm fully expecting another 4 wins this season, maybe not all necessarily easy comfy ones but, 4 wins nonetheless.

I didn’t exactly cheer the rags on in their two games against the dippers but I have to admit to feeling “pleased” when they scored. To do so once is bad, to do so twice is awful but if I find myself feeling pleased again if they score on Sunday I think I might need some kind of exorcism before the cup final !!
It's a biggie, unlike the dips games against them when there was always time to claw anything back a scum win or even point would be massive.

I didn't watch either of the 2 dip games at the swamp as I really couldn't live with myself to even think about urging them on.

I'll go for a walk on Sunday or finish off some painting and have an afternoon media blackout much as logic says who I should be 'supporting' I just can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.