Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s mental that Johnny Stones isn’t getting games at the moment, I know it’s partially because Kova is playing so we don’t need a defender stepping into midfield, but weird nonetheless.

Tbh, I think it’s just because he can’t play 2 games a week. We’ve got 3 games in the next 8 days.

If he also has the slightest of twinges then it’s just not worth playing him also.

No logic, just the fact many "sequences" end after six, enough times to take notice, so wont be surprised to drop a point today.....
Go on then, how many sequences end after 6?

Let's hope the players are made of stronger stuff!

No logic, just the fact many "sequences" end after six, enough times to take notice, so wont be surprised to drop a point today.....
Last night I had a pain interrupted sleep not helped by a vivid dream (nightmare) that we played really badly against Spurs and I woke up sweating at 0-0 as they looked certain to score . Hopefully my inner most fears are not realised...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.