Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous for this game,not because of it being a dodgy game,more so my two grandkids are here and although hardly ever here together when City play the last time they were here we lost to Chelsea in the champions league final,yes it’s petty but I’m fucking superstitious with this stuff hahahaha..

Same. I always order fish and chips when we play on a Saturday 12.30 because we've never lost when I had fish and chips.

Here is a summary of todays Match thread

WTF Eddie -one shot one goal.
Akanji cannot play in midfield.
Kev’s radar is off.
Phil has not shown up today.
Subs please pep.
Bernie looks f**ked.

1-3 City -love this club.
Expensive bony
pep turned haaland into jo
doku is dogshit
eddie you plonker
walker should’ve been sold 4 yrs ago

you are @malg and I claim my fish
Been out for a bike ride to Buxton and back this morning so I'm absolutely fucking shattered (that bloody hill from Whaley Bridge to Buxton ....I was doing a lot of swearing), therefore not had time to do my prediction.

I'm guessing everyone's going for 4-1 to us?? Personally I think this lot are a good outfit and will be tough, so I'd take 1-1 right now and hope the Rags do a job on the Arse.......!!

Come on lads, business end of the season with 4 more wins to get. Strong side with good options on the bench.

Hopefully we won’t have to dig deep today, but if we do, Pep will do the business

3 points needed and hopefully we will get them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.