Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Mitrovic and Willian both out for Fulham. Leno is having an insane season so everyone's finishing needs to be on the A game. They're a very compact team and press in their mid-block. We'll be enjoying lots of possession so need to be patient and don't concede high turnovers.

I think we'll win 2-0 or something.

I feel like this match is going to tell us more about where City is than the Gooners match. Getting up for a top of the table clash is great but you gotta follow that up with intensity and put Fulham to the sword. The last time they beat Arsenal they came out flat the next match, that can't happen again.
Kev was talking about this after the Arsenal game. He said its about being consistent with your emotions and not just "be up" for the big games. I think we're seeing that consistency and being professional with the performances of late.

Last edited:
Can't afford to be resting players, this is massive. Same 11 as arsenal for me. We have easier games in West ham and Leeds at home following for rotations. The last time we beat arsenal we dropped points a few days later at a very poor forrest team, although christ knows how we didn't win that 5 0 with the chances we had. 0-2 City.

How many times have we seen it, when a team has a chance to go top of the league, only to fuck it up

(Just saying)

How many times have we seen it, when a team has a chance to go top of the league, only to fuck it up

(Just saying)
Maybe in years gone past with other clubs. Since Peps arrival whenever we needed to win to go to top or stay top we always do so. Sunday will be no different. The staff and players are fully focused now. They know what job has to be done this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.