Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'll leave it to Pep as he gets paid to pick the team. Dunno why ppl bother pinning up their 11's for the game - as if it changes anything. This isn't Fifa 23.
FFs even I, an OFC knows its a bit of fun otherwise this thread would be 10 pages maybe, its a giggle having fun ;-)
So Eddie, Walker, Father Rubens, Eric, Dutch lad if fit ,Rodders, Gundog, Bernie ,FFS ;-) Thor and the kid from Stockport. That should do it :-)

I feel like this match is going to tell us more about where City is than the Gooners match. Getting up for a top of the table clash is great but you gotta follow that up with intensity and put Fulham to the sword. The last time they beat Arsenal they came out flat the next match, that can't happen again.
It’s hard to imagine the team not being locked in to go top of the table.

I'd go full strength for this game, were away from home at a tight ground against an awkward team, save any rotation for our home games
Yeah, I guess a benefit of Wednesday night is it allows us to rest key players for either the Leeds or the Everton match, to max our chances for the Madrid games.

Well I’d prefer Rodri to start but he can’t start all of the next 3 games or … he starts the next 2 games and Kalvin starts against Leeds (his old team) like that Rodri can get a rest before Real Madrid.
Now I live up here in North Yorks the Leeds fans in the Boozer would love this post ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.