Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea just read it somewhere maybe it’s just pep giving him a rest..
He trained twice, likely rested if he isn’t available, although guess he could have done something in training.

Shouldn't underestimate Fulham so strongest lineup possible please to ramp up the pressure even more. At this stage of the season it is about rhythm and continuity so I think Pep will only make one or two changes from our obvious first 11. Phil and Julien perhaps, this is not a game to see if Phillips can cut it.

I do like Marco Silva, he's always been very complimentary about us and given their resources has built a team playing nice football.

Shouldn't underestimate Fulham so strongest lineup possible please to ramp up the pressure even more. At this stage of the season it is about rhythm and continuity so I think Pep will only make one or two changes from our obvious first 11. Phil and Julien perhaps, this is not a game to see if Phillips can cut it.

I do like Marco Silva, he's always been very complimentary about us and given their resources has built a team playing nice football.
The only game(s) I see Phillips starting are any dead rubbers if we wrap up the league early. Even if Rodders is unavailable, he won't likely be starting any games with anything riding on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.