Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m strangely nervous about this one. I don’t know why, we are in spectacular form and Fulham aren’t that great. It must be because I’ve been a City fan since the 1960’s and just can’t shake that “typical City” feeling.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Foden and Mahrez playing either side of Haaland, other than that I don’t see any reason to change the team that started against Arsenal.

He trained twice, likely rested if he isn’t available, although guess he could have done something in training.
Or he may well be playing. One random bloke on twatter said he hadn’t travelled, actually he didn’t say he hadn’t travelled, he said he’d heard he hadn’t travelled

The big question today is who will take the mantle of Jolien Lescott and Raheem? When we go 1-0 up, who will be “top of the league”?

Just got in, we're 7 hours and 50 minutes until kickoff. We went to a new bar and they had my favorite rum from Barbados so it's gonna be a rough morning. I might need you to keep it down a bit.

Love rum, but if I have a night of it I feel like a zombie for the next couple of days. It's such a weird feeling a rum hangover. I've since learned it's because of something in the rum called congeners and its extreme amount. Fucks me right up.

I’m strangely nervous about this one. I don’t know why, we are in spectacular form and Fulham aren’t that great. It must be because I’ve been a City fan since the 1960’s and just can’t shake that “typical City” feeling.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Foden and Mahrez playing either side of Haaland, other than that I don’t see any reason to change the team that started against Arsenal.

Yep remember when we were 8 point behind the rags 6 games to go and they had Wigan away and I thought they’ll piss that game they dominated the game had loads of chances and Wigan won 1-0! I never count our chickens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.