Fulham at home our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

Pride_In_Battle said:
Is Kompany definitely fit then? Heard he picked up a knock earlier in the week.

If he is I'd go: Hart, Richards, Kompany Lescott, Clichy, Barry, Pizarro, Silva, Milner, Aguero, Dzeko.

Silva playing through balls in to Aguero, and Milner whipping accurate crosses in for Dzeko, Barry and Pizarro pulling the strings in the middle.

I'm going for 3-1.

this, but 2-0

Hopefully they will score more than 2 so we can improve the goal differential.

I've had enough of this tense until the last minute crap that City have been involved in of late. I'm looking for a nice straightforward 3 up at half time with them down to 10 men and a hugely enjoyable and relaxing 2nd half.. Not asking too much, am I?

Amadeus20 said:
Hopefully they will score more than 2 so we can improve the goal differential.
it depends how fulham play, if they park the bus, then it will take an age to break them down, if they come and fight, then i predict a bigger margin, all down to how jol will play it

So important we not only win this game but give a good performance as well to kick start our season again for the run in.

if we lose its Dzeko's fault. Mancini out.....etc.

im hoping if he plays Pizarro can give us yaya movement/passing, if he does and plays i think we could have found what we been missing, ie penetration

City - Fulhan 2-0 (Dzeko 23 min, Dzeko 55 min)

Dzeko see how you look birthplace, today!! LOL
Sled and car.

120204075.3.jpg

http://static.sarajevo-x.com/media/images/vijesti/120204075.3_xl.jpg

One thing we have to remember against these, something we seem to forget every time. Don't give them an inch. Even when they're 2-0, 3-0 down they always work their socks off to get it back and it's happened against us enough times now for us to know better.

All it'd take would be a slight ease off the pedal and they'd be on us. Go 2-0 up and KEEP THE BALL.

That said, I think today the quality might just show so I'm expecting a win. Come on you blues!

was worried for a moment watching the arrival youtube as Kompany is usually first player off the bus. Nevertheless he did come off the bus so looks like he's in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.