Fulham at home our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Big Edin's day today

blueshortshorts said:
Got a feeling he's going to have a belter today..don't know why, but I do!

COME ON CITY

More chance of a Chris Shuker hat-trick

blueshortshorts said:
Got a feeling he's going to have a belter today..don't know why, but I do!

COME ON CITY

That's the spirit. Lets get behind the team instead of putting them down. Yes Edin has had a few bad games. It could be worse look at the 50 Mil Chelsea spunked on a striker who is being out scored by Tim Howard!

chrismcfc1 said:
Only if we play to his strengths, ie plenty of early
Crosses from someone like kolorov.
He would have been great with wingers like beagrie
And summerbee whipping the balls in at every occasion.

The ball to feet game will not work with him and if
We persist he will be getting the curly finger again
Come 60 minute mark.

You're spot on mate, the lad needs crosses, the problem with the way we have been playing is that he's not getting any,at the start of the season he was, now the ball comes in from behind (long ball against Everton!) and that's not what he's about It frustrates me how some City fans get on his back. I've followed him since he was at Wolfsburg and he is the real deal, we need to change the way we supply the ball when he is on the pitch.
PS - He's also a top bloke, he was brilliant with my lads school class when they bumped into him yesterday at the Lowry!

Re: City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

Big fan of Dembele, I'm surprised he's still at Fulham.

Just the sort of player I'd be interested in for the summer transfer window.

2-0 today. Dzeko and Aguero.

If Pizzaro plays today, I would expect to see Edin replaced by Kun up front and AJ coming in on the right. Our new regista has been brought in to play balls into space instead the more industrial ball (Barry,Milner) to be knocked down by Dzeko (which hasn't been working). So today we could end up with a team with a smaller aggregate height than Barca. Let's hope we also have the same movement.

Wonder if Pizarro will get a run out today?

Soulboy said:
Big fan of Dembele, I'm surprised he's still at Fulham.

Just the sort of player I'd be interested in for the summer transfer window.

2-0 today. Dzeko and Aguero.
Couldn't agree more about Dembele. Quality player very skillful. We should still have enough to win but this will certainly not be a stroll by any means.

cmon Sergio

not scored since the rags cup game if i'm right, 5 games.

big game for you today Serg, not been at your best recently but you're a quality player and we need your goals.

you've got a nice run of games now so fire some in and get us those victories and get yourself up the score charts.

£38m, we need you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.