fulham away 1,700 tickets??

frannyleesbogroll

Bit of a poor allocation I am told if you go on the fulham website there is a neutral end next to the city fans same price 49 quid no membership costs.
It seems a bit odd mixing fans but got my ticket they seem to be towards the front of the stand FYI. If we can win at elephant mans on Sunday the fulham game will be a biggy 49 quid is a pisstake though.

The neutral part of that stand usually has plenty of City in it. They don`t have segregation as such so fans can mix at the back of the stand. Good day out but at 49 quid I will be giving this one a miss.

mcfcliam said:
mancityscot said:
compared to sunderland prices, its a bit of a joke. at least with sunderland you are going to a half decent stadium, not that cow shed

Craven Cottage is class.

Nice old fashioned ground, one of a kind nowadays.

Shithole

people were planning a boycott, but i think too many people took the "you cant tell me what to do" approach so it didnt work. unfortunately this will give the message that joke clubs like fulham and others can take the piss out of fans.

I've got mine and my lads for the mackems for the same price and half the travel. They can stick it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.