fulham away 1,700 tickets??

blue1969 said:
I've got mine and my lads for the mackems for the same price and half the travel. They can stick it.

yeh 10 for me and 27 for my dad. shame about the booking and card fees, although they chucked in a free access card for my dad. half decent stadium too. will be my first away game

Yep fulham is class.
City should of told fulham to 'stick it' and not take any tickets. Those that wanted to go (me) could easily of gotten 1 for the neutral end (same end, same price). I believe this would of made a big statement and perhaps sent a message to the premier league.

bainy said:
Yep fulham is class.
City should of told fulham to 'stick it' and not take any tickets. Those that wanted to go (me) could easily of gotten 1 for the neutral end (same end, same price). I believe this would of made a big statement and perhaps sent a message to the premier league.

The neutral end would have been the entire Putney End if we took no allocation. Plenty of tourists in London to fill it too, that is the problem

The good news is Arsenal away is cat B £33.

citizen said:
mcfcliam said:
Well I like it :)

Shit awayday though.

Usually good piss up at fulham, think its called zulu bar
ive got mine (£49+1 for me,but £22 i think for my son) in the neutral end .there is usually a lot of blues in there and the home fans are normally a decent bunch. usually head for the six bells outside putney bridge tube station myself.

12 of us had planed to go down on a minibus for a night out in dat der London & the game , but £49 ? for Fulham they can stick it up their backside . Good luck to those that are going & I hope they enjoy the game , but just like notloB a couple of years ago I'll give this one a miss .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.