fulham away 1,700 tickets??

loui_mcfc said:
does any1 no if there are tickets left??

I think there might be given the ridiculous price of the tickets.

Pride in blue said:
dont they just put both fans together?

Yes you will have our away section that will be obvious to see, then the next section along with no segregation will be mixed full of city, fulham and tourists. been in there plenty of times never any bother.

goose72 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Paid £116 yesterday for 4 tickets for Sunderland and it will be £10 petrol so giving Fulham at £196 and £80 petrol plus other costs a miss, I wonder why.

You can get to Sunderland and back for a tenner petrol? WTF do you drive? Do you have a different car for London trips if that's 80 quid there and back?

he lives in newcastle ;-)

mcfcliam said:
mancityscot said:
compared to sunderland prices, its a bit of a joke. at least with sunderland you are going to a half decent stadium, not that cow shed

Craven Cottage is class.

Nice old fashioned ground, one of a kind nowadays.

Noah's Ark is a bit 'old-fashioned'. Wouldn't cross Heaton Park lake in it mind.

Quaint is another word often used for these 19th Century stadia. If yer like 'em, fine, and I suppose, unlike Goodison, yer might get a decent view.

jefr said:
goose72 said:
You can get to Sunderland and back for a tenner petrol? WTF do you drive? Do you have a different car for London trips if that's 80 quid there and back?

he lives in newcastle ;-)

An option I didn't consider! Lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.