Fulham away 21 dec

Sorry forgot to mention, I'm London based and looking for pre kick off meet up. Also two adult tickets in city end required.

Thanks
Jonny

looking for 1 ticket in city end , can collect tonight from manchester late tonight from london , or at the ground or at any point in between manchester and london

City-Of-Manchester said:
As its first visit to fulham . Can anyone recommend where to park ? . I was hoping to drive part of the way and then get tube in . Can any fellow blues advise on best station/area to park at

Cheers
parking is a nightmare at fulham and getting out even worse, we are catching train at cockfosters to earls court then get district line to putney bridge a few decent pubs there too

i have 1 adult and 1 junior in the city end
Can't go due to last min change of plans.
Face value.

notts blue said:
City-Of-Manchester said:
As its first visit to fulham . Can anyone recommend where to park ? . I was hoping to drive part of the way and then get tube in . Can any fellow blues advise on best station/area to park at

Cheers
parking is a nightmare at fulham and getting out even worse, we are catching train at cockfosters to earls court then get district line to putney bridge a few decent pubs there too
just gone onto park at my house.com and got a cracking little driveway in putney bridge area for a tenner happy days!

i'm too lazy for pissing about with trains and changing at stations

Anyone got a ticket for tomorrow in the City end? Will be in London early doors so ideally will collect down there. Cheers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.