Fulham away 21 dec

Rock n Roll Rob said:
I live in London and I'm trying to get hold of 1 ticket if anyone can meet me on matchday?

Alternatively, I see there are plenty in the Putney End in P1 & P2 on viagogo but I assume this is neutral. What section does it say on the offical away tickets?

I'd prefer to be in a solid blue section but this is a backup I guess...

Rob
No segregation so could get one in the neutral end and stand in ours

Prestwich_Blue said:
seemedownkippaxstreet said:
Ennis said:
I've got 2 spares in city end not the neatural bit. Classed as restricted view can't comment cos never been to cottage. Face value 47quid each. I'm going so can meet in pub before hand.

Did you pay 47 quid for them? The club sold them to us at half price - I always thought 'face value' meant 'cost price' to be honest.
This is a difficult area and we have the same problem when people sell season tickets for single games. Do you charge it pro-rata or what a single ticket would cost? If you had to pay £47 to buy a ticket as a one-off then by the letter of the law it's not breaking the CoC. Morally it's a matter for the seller if he paid half-price but the buyer is paying face-value.

I didn't think I'd qualify for tickets and I'm having a weekend in London with the mrs, so I asked a pal if he could sort me a couple of tickets through over avenues. My mate went quiet and so I kept a eye on criteria and turns out I qualified for tickets but were restricted view only left, so I bought these 2 for £23.50 each. Then yesterday my mate rolls up and says I've sorted you ya tickets mate 50 each.
So in theory I'm still benefitting from half price tickets which is only fair isn't it? If mods don't think so then please delete post cheers

im still looking for 2 adult tickets for city end if any fellow blues could help out as its my son's 18th birthday and was on holiday when ticket info was released

can pick tickets up from stockport/south manchester area

direct message me if you can help

many thanks

Mark

Still got 1 at the reduced price can meet you in the day or before if in Manchester area

Has anyone got a spare ticket for the Fulham game
A £26.50 would be ideal
Can meet at Piccadilly today or tomorrow
Or in Tameside tomorrow if that's suitable
Thanks
Glyn

One spare in the city end just become available, face value (£24.50? Correct me if I'm wrong) can meet in manchester tomorrow or can be collected at any point from Manchester postcode. Pm for details thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.