Fulham Away

too website
Heads up for those using public transport, according to the tfl website the district line is due to be closed between Earls Court and Wimbledon 30th/31st. Replacement busses will be in use.

is telling me, Euston to Victoria then Victoria to Putney Bridge. 10 mins to walk Cottage

Are those 2 bus journeys you’re describing?

Sorry mate, only just noticed your post. They WERE two tube journeys but tfl have closed part of it since I last checked. Best way now is tube from Euston Square, 4mins walk from Euston, Circle or Hammersmith line to Hammersmith (22mins) then 25mins walk or bus to Craven Cottage.

Sorry mate, only just noticed your post. They WERE two tube journeys but tfl have closed part of it since I last checked. Best way now is tube from Euston Square, 4mins walk from Euston, Circle or Hammersmith line to Hammersmith (22mins) then 25mins walk or bus to Craven Cottage.
It's the number 220 bus from Hammersmith, I will be on the Piccadilly line from Kings cross tube to Hammersmith then the bus sod the walk.Will also get the day travel card from train station it includes the train tube and bus travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.