Fulham biggest ever city support at Etihad

01MANC said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:
01MANC said:
I was thinking along those lines on the Friday. Danger though is if they don't get to see them..not sure I want to take that risk as that might put a dampener on it for them. What time do they normally leave training?

Hi 01manc, normally training starts at 11 and ends around an hour or so after, you can wait at the gate for the players to leave and possibly sign stuff, they seem to do it properly behind a barrier, there are always a few people there and you are allowed to wait, as you would understand some of them don't want to sign, but you should get some if you persevere, maybe suggest some warm clothes though it does get rather cold being stood around waiting. Good luck, at worst me and Doug will sign something for you! :) I'm certain you will get to see some, when I hear what time training is I'll let you know by pm. NMT

Thanks NMT. I will see how they're coping with the jetlag on Friday. We would need to leave at about 10.30 which is 3.30am per our body clock. Hopefully they're running on adrenaline and we can make it.

Yours and Dougs autographs would be a big bonus

Re the cold...it was -37 here last week..so .we've got the gear for it

Regards

i'm sure the chance to meet some of the players they've come half away across the world to see will put their body clocks in order lol.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
01MANC said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:
Hi 01manc, normally training starts at 11 and ends around an hour or so after, you can wait at the gate for the players to leave and possibly sign stuff, they seem to do it properly behind a barrier, there are always a few people there and you are allowed to wait, as you would understand some of them don't want to sign, but you should get some if you persevere, maybe suggest some warm clothes though it does get rather cold being stood around waiting. Good luck, at worst me and Doug will sign something for you! :) I'm certain you will get to see some, when I hear what time training is I'll let you know by pm. NMT

Thanks NMT. I will see how they're coping with the jetlag on Friday. We would need to leave at about 10.30 which is 3.30am per our body clock. Hopefully they're running on adrenaline and we can make it.

Regards

i'm sure the chance to meet some of the players they've come half away across the world to see will put their body clocks in order lol.

Hmm..first question my eldest will ask is will he see Tevez!!!! Toughest question to answer yet as a parent?

01MANC said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
01MANC said:

Regards

Hmm..first question my eldest will ask is will he see Tevez!!!! Toughest question to answer yet as a parent?

just tell him he's injured so doesn't come to training.

i need a lift up from london...

...is that going to far into the dragons den?!

I wonder how i'd get a ticket for the fulham bus then sneak into the kippax and back over the barrier.

01MANC said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
01MANC said:

Regards

Just break it to him softly. Try something like "No son, the ugly Argentinian half-wit has decided he doesn't want to play for us anymore so he has been fucked off into oblivion".

Nice and easy does it.

quote="BlueMoonraker"]
01MANC said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
01MANC said:

Regards

Just break it to him softly. Try something like "No son, the ugly Argentinian half-wit has decided he doesn't want to play for us anymore so he has been fucked off into oblivion".

Nice and easy does it.[/quote]

Hold on...I'm at the airport now waiting to get on my flight...I'll give it a try
He's started crying...he wants his mum!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.