Fulham (H) | FA Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially with Solskjaer under so much pressure. A loss at Tranmere could see him sacked so I doubt he'll take any chances. As for us, reckon we'll line up something like this:

Bravo
Cancelo
Garcia
Otamendi
Angelino
Gundogan
Zinchenko
D Silva
Foden
Bernardo
Jesus
Don’t think you’ll be far off, however I’d start Sterling somewhere in there, see if he can get a goal to get his confidence back.

Bravo is probably the sole one to be a hundred percent to start. And rightly so. He’s been more than good enough in cup competitions. And I wouldn’t mind him sticking around another season.

Furthermore I expect a strong lineup as it’s the FA cup. But whatever the other 10 it’ll be a mixup rotation kinda team. For both this one and the match on Wednesday.

Not directly related to this game but I like the fact that City have Fulham at home, and Man Utd have Tranmere away on a bog of a pitch and Utd are going to have to play their strongest side (surely Martial, Greenwood and James will have to start?)

Ideal preparation for midweek.
The state of their play, morale and their best fwd crocked as well as conceding us a 2 goal start, they could rest all week and I cannot see that helping them

Bravo is probably the sole one to be a hundred percent to start. And rightly so. He’s been more than good enough in cup competitions. And I wouldn’t mind him sticking around another season.

Furthermore I expect a strong lineup as it’s the FA cup. But whatever the other 10 it’ll be a mixup rotation kinda team. For both this one and the match on Wednesday.
I don't think Bravo will do another season. On the other hand I wouldn't be greatly surprised if he did end up and do another year because I think replacing him is a lot trickier than getting our other requirements done.

I don't think Bravo will do another season. On the other hand I wouldn't be greatly surprised if he did end up and do another year because I think replacing him is a lot trickier than getting our other requirements done.
Absolutely. It is imperative that the back up keeper is the right one as he is only one bad injury from being the first choice

Don't forget if you show you season card at food outlets inside the ground, you get 10% off irrespective of what you spend, Club don't advertise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.