Fulham (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

2nd half tactically spot on.
Excellent cameos from Bobb, Gomez and Phillips. Foden, Erling and Alvarez well done.

To show the ridiculousness of the match-day thread, someone actually wrote Gomez lol. I am glad he showed you what a stupid comment it was: support your team.
Johnny Mars Bar has left the chat.

All we will hear about is that second goal and whether akanji was intefering with play and i refer you back to sheffield utds goal last week when their striker ran across edersons eyeline, where was the outrage when that was given, oh yeah there wasnt any
Cos he wasn’t offside as Walker was playing him on.

Doku looking like every other winger has early doors - like he had absolutely no idea what the role is or what the system is. Bless him. It’ll come.

He’s only been on the squad for a week. he Has speed though, and you can’t coach that. And a little better control than I expected. He will improve once he learns the system and players a little bit.

Also not sure about Walker being more or less our RW. He's doing what he can but his skill set is just not suited for that IMO.
I see it more as the only way to have 4 defenders and 2 in the middle.

4231 is all that works, and requires a fullback wide to go 3241.

We could do 541/343, with 3 defenders and 7 ahead of them, but Pep wont sacrifice a defender to do this and the squad is really thin up top.

Fulham 1st half stopped us pressured us so well they keep the ball so well they press so well! We were off it a bit passing was not great gave the ball away more than normal, that probably because of the pressure of Fulham! Saying that we scored to good goals 2nd one maybe bit lucky that being given. Second half though we were much better patient picking the right passes and wore Fulham down, subs did so well too Bob Gomes Lewis and Philips were good and of course Haaland hatrick first of the season and Gomes did so so well picking him out..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.