Fulham (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Antonee Robinson would be an absolutely phenomenal player for us, shame there's no space for him in our squad.

Rodri way off it, giving the ball away multiple times but can forgive him for having an off day considering how consistent he is for us.

Foden growing into the player everyone knows he'll be and looks incredible on that half turn into space.

Good cameo's from Bobb, Gomez, Phillips.

Doku showed promise but the performance was probably what we'd expect from his first start.

Can we have Carlinhos Brown outside West Reception every game, very enjoyable.

I can't understand why we keep making these two bob teams look quite good during the first half of games.

As soon as we slip into second gear, it's game over.

Credit to Gomez for his superb assist, and Kalvin for showing signs of a breakthrough.

Play below par, win 5-1. Something tells me that the rest of the PL may already be thinking about 24/25 season.

If you think Fulham are a two bob team you don't know anything about football..

Excellent result against a Fulham side who gave us a very good game in the 1st 45 minutes. First half was a bit flat and we were perhaps fortunate to be winning at half time. However, second half we stepped it up and our extra quality showed.

Foden was exceptional again, his movement and jinking runs are a joy to watch.

Great to see Erling get a hat trick, his finishing was sublime today.

Very sloppy in the first half but much better in the second. Comfortable win in the end. Shame all the talk is going to be centred on the 2nd goal which I think, taking off my blue-tinted glasses, should've been ruled out. Akanji's position definitely delays Leno's dive so is interfering. Leno has to wait because he can't know that Akanji is off or not.

Good for Doku to get a start and showed some nice flashes. Will improve the more he gets used to his teammates and style(s) of play. Nice to see last week's penalty miss hasn't shaken the striking Viking's confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.