Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Will take it but it’s obviously not sustainable. That midfield worry’s me. I can’t believe we’re starting gundo as much as we are doing, but what other options has he got, the planning of the squad has been poor. How they looked at the team and thought only Savinho and Gundo is enough is beyond me. Debruyne is injury prone and although no one could have predicted Rodri’s ACL, a lot on here were predicting an injury at some point due to the amount of games played. Does anyone think the charges are making the club more reluctant to spend money?

Kova- really happy with the two goals but offers no protection to the back 4. Midfield was ran through counter after counter.

Stones- really poor cameo. Walker- washed. Gundo needed replacing after 70-75 mins.

Josko and Eddie were awesome, I thought. Doku thunder bastard, game changing ability. Everyone else was pretty much so-so, I thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.