Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

That was awful and law of averages says we are not going to keep getting away with it. Fair play to Fulham but in years gone by, we dispatch that level of opposition with ease. Not so this season.

We don’t have a midfield. Kova two goals, the 2nd of which was fantastic but it should not mask the fact that we have a gaping hole right in the middle. Gundo is either unfit or finished. I hope it’s the former but I’m leaning towards it being the latter given what we are seeing from him. The guy couldn’t move for the last 30 mins.

The two wide men of Grealish and Bernie is fucking terrible. Easy to defend against and offering zero threat. Grealish hasn’t scored in 2024 and Bernie well over 20 games. If I was the opposition manager and saw those two out wide, I would be fucking delighted. I actually think, we might actually be better served if Bernie and Grealish moved central. Bernie definitely.

Our defence also needs a kick up the arse. I have some sympathy because they are getting little to no protection from the midfield but at the moment, Josko is the only one that is switched on.

Eddie was fantastic today and has certainly won us points.
Bernie definitely needs to move central

We are going to run Gundy into the ground. Really is bizarre we didn’t get at least 2 first team signings in the summer. Like it or not but we are weaker than last season especially with injuries we have.

Still 3 points but we do look like we are going to struggle this season

We defended far better at Newcastle away last week than today which is odd, can't keep conceding every game so Pep needs to work on the defensive side, on the positive side we managed to win without Haaland scoring which means others stepped up in front of goal, not a great performance but important 3 points which we'll take after the last couple of weeks.

not surprised with fulham’s game plan , 541 is a new norm against city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.