Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

It would be an easy night today provided Cancelo had some more brain, but even with 10 vs 11 we were dominating but of course was tough to make many chances under these circumstances and with this referee annoying us all the time.

Grealish was trying and trying, but again very pointlessly. Foden gave nothing also.
Silva superhuman. Run his ass out multiple times to organize the game and defend also.
KDB amazing heart and football qualities. He gave us the win.
Haaland scored twice but I guess it was indeed offside even though we never saw the lines(I wonder why?!), a bad penalty also that thankfully did not cost us.
All others were very good too.
Pep very good too by making correct changes very fast.

Let's see if Arsenal has the balls to keep winning a tough away game. If they win kudos to them but I hope they will lose to be honest :)

Oh and ref just f@ck off!!

Was great. I love being in there watching the match. It really is therapeutic.
KDB worked his absolute bollocks off today. His second half gut runs were immense. That’s one of the worst penalty kicks I’ve seen. But it resulted in a goal so ultimately, who cares. Huge 3 points today. Well done lads.
Mahrez says hello

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.