Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

WHAT A GREAT THREE POINTS THAT IS!!!!!!

Thought we bossed the game with 10 men, shut Fulham down and were very smart with what we did. I was utterly devastated when Haaland's goal was ruled out, but always thought we'd get one more chance. What a moment it was, the big fella getting us three massive points

Now to finish my beer and try to get a couple of hours sleep before the kids wake up....... absolutely no chance of that happening.....CTID

Seem to have been labouring lately, but still picking up the points which is always the sign of a good team. I feel it's gonna be a labored season for most with the world cup interrupting the season. 3points onwards and upwards.
I thought we were outstanding before the sending off. Pace and rhythm was superb and it would have been a 5 or 6 niller - until......

Why on earth are you posting comments from rag Twitter on our forum trying to show anti City points of view.

Fulham cheated ALL fucking game ffs.

Have a word with yourself.

There you go, a none rag video.

Yes they did and I'm buzzing with the win. Still wasn't a pen imo. That okay with you?

Anyone got haalands disallowed goal with var lines ?

This win is the title winner . yes long way to go but come end of the season this 3 points will be the vital moment. Gooners play chelsea tomorrow and that will put them on bit of a pressure on them to go an win. Had we lost today would put a grace time for them .Bernie was immense on that deep role second half and mr whippy ran the show but kdb carried this till the end like always .
fuck var

Last edited:
I wonder if Bernado will get a retrospective ban, he sarcastically put his thumb up to the referee and then patted him on the back in a false well done kind of way, just after a foul on him at the corner of the box wasn't given .

Fighting spirit till the end, Alvarez was great,and Bernardo needs a new contract immediately.... No words for KdB....

Alvarez really great yeah. Bernardo unfortunately I guess, because of his wife etc, will not sign a new one and that would be a huge loss if it happens :(
He has adapted to Pep style excellently and is one of the greatest gears in our engine, even though his attacking contributions(goals+assists) are not that great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.