Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Let’s not underestimate the significance of that win,all about applying pressure on chasing teams before they play and even though Fulham were shockingly poor we were down to ten men for 70 mins,the pressure Haaland must have been under with the pen considering how piss poor we have been with them showed when he took it..chelsea (cup) next then Brentford before we have the farcical World Cup ..

KDB doing his best Salah impression and I fucking love it, bloody commentary on a,Eric an feed saying City havent done enough, they had 10 men for 70% of the game and Fulham did fuck all. We deserved that win, shit ref, dubious VAR (when he kicked it was his knee off?) numerous fouls not getting yellows Teles for example. So I j for me resting my back not going to the game, I don’t think the surgeon will be happy with me!
Oh and fuck the early leavers ha ha

If you watch the other angle they showed first he kicks him right in the heel. Defender didn’t even complain. But of course they will only show one angle to fit what they want
Not a single Fulham player complained. KDB was on the turn as well. Anyways, it's not like KDB has form for diving like Salah. We had enough decisions go against us this game, so there's nothing to moan about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.