Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

I'm pretty sure it was a penalty. Cancelo just barged into the bloke. As for a sending off .. that was bollocks. Yellow at worst.
Their bloke Tete should have been booked much earlier and sent off later for persistent fouling.
Dreadful referee today. Dreadful.

I see other defenders using the block challenge all the time in the box, but I don't see the referee giving a pen or a red card,

Cancelo stupidity aside, that was superb by City. Fulham aren't mugs and the players ran their arses off, fighting til the end. Bernardo, KDB and Gundo were very good. Alvarez finished sublimely. Haaland's pen had the feeling of Southampton when Sterling scored the winner. Whew, mad.

Just had a quick look, they seemed convinced that KDB dived, not just one posters, every single poster. Yet I have seen no suggestion of that anywhere else. What a strange collection of individuals.
No….flat earthists are a strange collection of individuals, and they sound a lot more logical and rational than rawk does.

Just had a quick look, they seemed convinced that KDB dived, not just one posters, every single poster. Yet I have seen no suggestion of that anywhere else. What a strange collection of individuals.
What the fook does it have to do with Dippers?
Have they not looked at the table?
16 pts behind means they are fookin irrelevant

Its funny I was watching The Big Match Re-Visited on ITV4 earlier this morning -some cup game from the early / mid 70's. The Hammers were playing Swindon of the then 3rd Division on a right pudding of a pitch on Upton Park and a Swindon player got the better of a Hammer CB thanks to the mud and the uneven bounce. The Swindon player swerved around him and the CB swivelled and rugby tackled him to the ground just on the edge of the box.

Brian Moore saying its a cynical professional foul and the ref took the defenders name - didn't send him off.

These days it would have to go to VAR to check he had got away "legally" then to check if he was last man and would have been a straight red. How things have changed
I watched that as well today! Jesus the pitches were shit back then!! And some of the tackles!! It would end up being 5 a side games if var was around back then!

I'm pretty sure it was a penalty. Cancelo just barged into the bloke. As for a sending off .. that was bollocks. Yellow at worst.
Their bloke Tete should have been booked much earlier and sent off later for persistent fouling.
Dreadful referee today. Dreadful.

If he gives a pen, he should give the red - DOGSO without going for the ball is a red.

Aside from that, shite ref throughout.

Pep is seriously ruining this sport. Especially a lot of people familiar with his brand of football (City fans included) take what they see for granted. They shouldn't. Nobody around is capable of doing what he does. Guardiola is reinventing total football, basically all 11 players are responding to multiple roles, interchanging etc, throughout the 90'. This is education at PhD level...

His tactical decisions immediately following Joao's red guaranteed that the numerical imbalance would never be a factor during the game. As much as they wanted to, Fulham were forced to merely defend for their lives, hold on to the draw. You can bet your ass that Marco Silva was dreaming about reading his name in the headlines tomorrow. Once again however, he and his team will leave the pitch defeated...

Other than that, how many minutes have already passed since England's final whistle? I am still fuming. Still taking big breaths. Any chance the club will ever react to this reality? That **** (VAR last season at OT, denying Gaby a clear penalty, if I am not mistaken VAR also in the recent Arsenal - Liverpool match) came at the Etihad to do a job, as his colleague did at Anfield a few weeks ago. I strongly disagree with the OP, it has nothing to do with incompetence. You see, they need competition for their product. Anybody but City will do. So Liverpool will be forced to lose at the Emirates (Klopp definitely fucking up tactically is a completely different matter), but will get all the calls vs City. We were happy to get 1 foul out of 5 there: The Anfield rules, you see -and the ref had even warned our staff before the match. The team remains unprotected...

Nevertheless this team is here to stay. This team means business. Get that clear through your fucking heads. Crystal clear. And try harder next time. Shame on you, you fucking cunts...

PS. As always, those boys out there are prepared to die on the pitch for the cause. Their work ethic and determination made City fans cry, once again. 10 vs 11 for like an hour, they beat both Fulham as well as England. Not for the first time, of course -and it definitely won't be the last. Proud of them, privileged to be their supporter, truly an honor. I would feel embarrassed to choose someone as MOM, they all deserve it. MOM is the TEAM itself...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.