Fulham (H) - Post Match Thread

Sane's one near the end where there was a big diagonal out to their right back and he had 40 yards of space to trot into the area, while Leroy trotted back.

Pep will not be happy with that on the video analysis

Ferni didn't put a foot wrong today magical from him...

Blessed
tumblr_pf3qmb16yb1tf8a5ao2_r1_500.gif

Glad Sane got one today put all that background siht to bed so so better than Mahrez imo brings more to the table and his link up play with Dave brilliant...

Ferni didn't put a foot wrong today magical from him...

Blessed
tumblr_pf3qmb16yb1tf8a5ao2_r1_500.gif

Glad Sane got one today put all that background siht to bed so so better than Mahrez imo brings more to the table and his link up play with Dave brilliant...

Sane and David have a great understanding. I am sure Mahrez will come good but to me we are not the same side without Leroy. High praise for Fab today and Bernardo becoming a very very special player.

Thought we were fantastic in patches and then it varied between good and very good.
Bernie was absolutely unbelievable and his close control is amazing.
Fern had his usual great game.
Raz and Leroy caused them so many problems too.
Very impressed with Delph..he is such an underrated player in my opinion.
Credit to Fulham who came and had a go..they played some very tidy football and will give a few teams a good game.
Looking forward to weds night..

Enjoyed that. It was a comfortable win and the last 30 minutes were effectively ‘seen out’ preserving energy and with Lyon on Wednesday in mind. We played some lovely one-touch football in tight spaces and created a lot of chances which were not converted thanks to some wayward finishing - one very uncharacteristic miss towards the end by Bernado who was otherwise excellent - and several good saves from their keeper. Full credit to Fulham who came to try and play but gave the ball away too often. Many good performers today but, as we say so many times on here, an on song Fernandinho is so crucial to what we do.

On another note it was great for an oldie like me to see Stan Horne interviewed (together with Gordon Davies and Michael Brown) pre-match in City Square. And he was looking so fit and well.

Missed it and watched Lancs at finals day.
Wrong choice.

Thought we were fantastic in patches and then it varied between good and very good.
Bernie was absolutely unbelievable and his close control is amazing.
Fern had his usual great game.
Raz and Leroy caused them so many problems too.
Very impressed with Delph..he is such an underrated player in my opinion.
Credit to Fulham who came and had a go..they played some very tidy football and will give a few teams a good game.
Looking forward to weds night..
Will be a difficult ask putting Sane and Mendy on the left wing, Delph is a better fit tactically, Mendy is enigmatic but lacks responsibility, Pep will work it out (hopefully).

Was impressed by Fulham, they have courage and pass the ball well but it's hard to cope with our pressing.

It's hard to decipher if we are coasting at times or still short of real fitness?
Could tell today quite easily that we have moved into “2 games a week” mode, no doubt whatsoever that we are prioritising the Champs League, eager to get the first wins and qualification out of the way asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.