Fulham (H) - Post Match Thread

i could see pep getting frustrated as we got sloppy near the end

Yes, that frustration showed when the ball was kept in the crowd & they brought another one out, the second ball came to Pep & he banged it on the ground bouncing it back to the 4th official in temper! We play 90 minutes in a match not 75! Although sometimes the midfield passes were mesmerising & I can understand why the singing goes quiet at times. It’s usually when we are at our best. I’ve been told even I am not as noisy this season!! :-)

Playing like we still have our housecoat and slippers on imo.

Nowhere near the standard we can reach. Good sign that.

Bernardo really starting to look the part now. Ran the show today.

Delphi is much better than Mendy defensively.

if raheem improved his finishing he could push sergio for top scorer, he really could

Absolutely, although his first time crossing in the second half was world class.

The one he hit that Jesus wasted was reminiscent of the De Bruyne one cutting out three players against Stoke last season.

Raheem is visibly stepping up and would now like to see a couple others following suit.

Half way back from the match stopping for a coffee
Well though most of the team played ,I can't believe no one has mentioned Dinho so far.
He was imperious today setting up the first goal, starting attacks and breaking up theirs. My MOTM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.