Fulham (H) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d hope with it not being on TV, cheap tickets and half term for some kids we can shift 40k. Like someone else said we’ll probably have less at the Shakhtar game!!
Looks promising.

Interested to see how many I get wrong, but going to give it a go anyways.

Muric, Danilo, Kompany, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Delph, Foden, De Bruyne, Brahim, Jesus, Mahrez

Subs: Gundogan for KDB, Sane for Mahrez, Walker for Danilo

Interested to see how many I get wrong, but going to give it a go anyways.

Muric, Danilo, Kompany, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Delph, Foden, De Bruyne, Brahim, Jesus, Mahrez

Subs: Gundogan for KDB, Sane for Mahrez, Walker for Danilo
I will go Muric, Kompany, Otamendi, Sandler, Zinchenko, Mahrez, David Silva, Foden, Diaz, Jesus, Sane

With Mahrez, Silva, Sane playing 60 mins max.

Not sure if this has been mentioned as not been through the whole thread but VAR will be in play for this game as they are trialing it at PL grounds in cup games. Will be interesting to see if it is needed & how it plays out etc...
I thought it was a “silent” trial?

Or that just what they are doing in the league?

I know we have a strong squad, but FODEN should definitely start this, either with Bernardo or Merlin.
Fulham are not as easy a push over as we might think.
If we go into this game thinking we it’s going to a breeze, we will get a shock.
Get the game win in the first half, THEN change it around. We do not want to be going balls out until the final whistle unless we ABSOLUTELY have to. The League game is only 4 days after.

We should smash them even with key changes (Foden, The Zinch, Brahim?...don't think Gundo will start, and I believe there are questions about Delph's fitness, no?).

Could honestly see us getting 7-10 goals.

Their defence is more than a shambles, we hear something may be wrong internally with all of the new players taking places of last year's first eleven, and this competition cannot be a priority especially facing us.

Do they know how to play "damage control" style?

Sandler and Gomes did not play for the EDS last night, maybe they will be involved?

They used it for real in the cups last season,we didn't get it used because we went to grounds that didn't have it,it's silent as you say in the prem games still
Cheers.

It’s all coming back to me now — I remember that many of us found it “strange” that they could not implement it at *all* of the grounds we visited, even with a mobile review room setup outside of the stadium. Which would in of itself have been a proper trial of the technology, structure, and methods given this will eventually need to be used regardless of whether the game is being played at lower league grounds. Otherwise, you are improperly disadvantaging teams at various times, as was the case with us (re: West Brom, Wolves, and Bristol City matches, just from memory).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.