Fulham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Fulham (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try telling Sly, BT and BBC, shit stirring cunts the lot of em. He’ll get more fucking game time than fucking Fred did last night. I remember Danny fucking mills saying two years ago on 5 Live that Phil should leave City for more game time; even at that young age Phil had played more minutes for City than that leeching **** did in 5 fucking years. DMIAFC
Fck them. Look what happened to Jack Wilshire

fulham have to be respect and even if they play everybody behind the ball. its their plan and city know better than anybody else that one slip up and we could be one down fighting a even hard game. but in pep we trust and city are in a good shape injury wise ? so nearly a fully fit squad so the line up could be anything and only ederson is nailed on to start hahaha

would love phil foden to start and be given the role david silva used to play in the middle ? foden is good enough and brings youth/hunger/desire and the willingness to run beyond the front line and score goals

My guess is that all those who suggest that Fulham are going to park the bus, clearly haven't seen them play this season.
Yeah but they haven't played us yet this season.

I'm struggling to think of the last game, certainly a home game where any side has tried to play, it's an amalgamation of timewaste from kickoff, flat back 9 & boot over the top....I've said before if it wasn't City I'd not be watching our games I'm pretty sure there's nothing to entice a neutral.

My guess is that all those who suggest that Fulham are going to park the bus, clearly haven't seen them play this season.
Well they'll be breaking a mold that every other team apart from scouse pool have adopted against us this year, including the Champions League.
I'm afraid I expect the same from Fulham as everybody else. They have an effective counter attack in Lookman and they can play some nice stuff but even Mr Nice is not naive enough to go toe to toe with us. They will try to emulate what Leicester did and camp in their own half and try to frustrate for 45 minutes. Its proved effective except it's doubtful anyone else is getting 3 penalties against us at home.

Wow, another Saturday 3.00 kick off. I've really gone back in time now, 2 weeks running we kick off at the proper time (IMHO).

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, Come on City. :-)

Stay safe, take care everyone.

Do you think I might get the 10-0 I am waiting for? That would be my Christmas Present!!

6-0 city
2 assists and 1 goal by KDB

Ederson
Walker Laporte Ake Mendy
Gundogan Rodri
KDB
Mahrez Jesus Raheem

Will be interesting to see if pep picks laporte tomorrow or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.