Fulham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell give the lad a break hes had a dislocated shoulder and an operation to put it right. " Hopefully"
I said from the off that I would have rather kept Lavia and given him the game time, unfortunately, he ended up injured as well but I know which team got the better player.

Hopefully, the buy-back clause will be executed in a couple of years.

I said from the off that I would have rather kept Lavia and given him the game time, unfortunately, he ended up injured as well but I know which team got the better player.

we got the better player when both are fit , and hopefully lavia comes good and comes back to us as a world class player

we got the better player when both are fit , and hopefully lavia comes good and comes back to us as a world class player
The overall package suggested Phillips struggled with injuries, nothing changed by joining us, again imo Lavia should have been afforded more time (like what is happening with Rico this season) and we would probably not have needed to buy Phillips in the first place.

But yes, let's hope the lad comes back from his Southampton journey a much better player, we will need two mids soon enough and maybe three if you include KDB on top.

Fancy having to replace Bernardo, KDB and Mr Whippy, a daunting task for any player.

Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.