Fulham (H) - Sat 2nd Sept, 15:00 l PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully straight foward game , no new boys other than the two who have already played unless we are heavily in the lead, it is not arrogant to say we should win, probably be a bus to navigate so might be a slog

Hopefully straight foward game , no new boys other than the two who have already played unless we are heavily in the lead, it is not arrogant to say we should win, probably be a bus to navigate so might be a slog
With the international break coming up, I fully expect Doku and Nunes to feature tomorrow. It will be three weeks before we’re back playing at the Etihad, so best that they get into the fire asap. If we can get a comfortable lead, it would also make sense to use the fringe players at the death as well.

With the international break coming up, I fully expect Doku and Nunes to feature tomorrow. It will be three weeks before we’re back playing at the Etihad, so best that they get into the fire asap. If we can get a comfortable lead, it would also make sense to use the fringe players at the death as well.
Why rest players to help their international teams? Fuck that

Can't see Nunes playing, he hasn't trained with us yet apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.