Fulham (H) - Sat 5th Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Posting early today as I'm leaving early to avoid traffic!!

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially the Fulham Cottagers lot, just because they have a lovely old fashioned ground doesn’t mean they are any better than us. I used to like the stroll down to their ground on a day like today. Sun shining, Thames meandering along……….. ohhh I am meandering now. Come on Blue Boys show ‘em ok??

Especially the know nowt, alleged media types, who sit there in our beautiful stadium feasting on our hospitality, I bet they get meat and potato pies, and then still writing rubbish about us. The stupid codswallop, thingamabobs that they are. Give it a rest you insignificant fopdoodles. We’ll show you, we’ll show you all.

Especially the Specsavers needing, whistle blowing nonentities, the officials. Official bawheids, official numpties. Do you not know yet who we are? By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of purgatory, we are: Manchester City, the best team in the land and all the world. Will you get that in your stupid skulls once and for all. :-)

Come on John Boy, do your best lad, don’t get injured (or just enough that you don’t have to go on International duty) and score a couple of goals. You almost did last time. :-) ;-)

Posting early today as I'm leaving early to avoid traffic!!

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially the Fulham Cottagers lot, just because they have a lovely old fashioned ground doesn’t mean they are any better than us. I used to like the stroll down to their ground on a day like today. Sun shining, Thames meandering along……….. ohhh I am meandering now. Come on Blue Boys show ‘em ok??

Especially the know nowt, alleged media types, who sit there in our beautiful stadium feasting on our hospitality, I bet they get meat and potato pies, and then still writing rubbish about us. The stupid codswallop, thingamabobs that they are. Give it a rest you insignificant fopdoodles. We’ll show you, we’ll show you all.

Especially the Specsavers needing, whistle blowing nonentities, the officials. Official bawheids, official numpties. Do you not know yet who we are? By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of purgatory, we are: Manchester City, the best team in the land and all the world. Will you get that in your stupid skulls once and for all. :-)

Come on John Boy, do your best lad, don’t get injured (or just enough that you don’t have to go on International duty) and score a couple of goals. You almost did last time. :-) ;-)
‘Specsavers needing, whistle blowing nonentities, the officials. Official bawheids, official numpties’… brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.