Fulham Post-Match Reaction

Damocles

Administrator
Put all post match reaction here please, instead of clogging the forum.

Threads will be merged into this if need be.

Damocles said:
Put all post match reaction here please, instead of clogging the forum.

Threads will be merged into this if need be.

Good luck mate ;-)

WTF is Baoteng doing at right back - I never saw him block a cross today! He just doesn't look arsed when a player goes past him.

Overall, that was a lacklustre performance, but maybe that gives Bobby a chance to give them all a kick up the jack harris and we'll see a reaction in the next few games.

I thought we were poor today. No urgency from the players to try & win. I still have no idea what Milner adds to the team, why did he get brought on instead of SWP?

We will be lucky to get top 4 in my opinion.

WTF is Boateng doing at right back - I never saw him block a cross today! He just doesn't look arsed when a player goes past him.

Overall, that was a lacklustre performance, but maybe that gives Bobby a chance to give them all a kick up the jack harris and we'll see a reaction in the next few games.

Thought Vieira for Dzeko was too much of an attack-minded move. Could've brought on Stuart Taylor instead in my opinion.

The situation now is that we're 3pts ahead of Spurs but they have a game in hand. However, our goal difference is much superior to their's so if they win their game in hand we will still be ahead - but we still have to play them.

As for today? The less said the better. Zabaleta was the highlight with his dribbling and skills but he doesn't have the final ball like Silva. Boateng, Yaya, and especially Kolarov were embarrassingly awful. If Kolarov hadn't been greedy and squared the ball we might have been 2-0 up. Balotelli played much better today while Dzeko did nothing, almost like a law that if one performs the other mustn't. Tevez was average but tried to make things happen by himself later on.

DruryBlue said:
WTF is Baoteng doing at right back - I never saw him block a cross today! He just doesn't look arsed when a player goes past him.

-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:54 pm --

WTF is Boateng doing at right back - I never saw him block a cross today! He just doesn't look arsed when a player goes past him.

Yeah; we got it the first time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.