Fulham Post-Match Reaction

We lacked urgency especially in the first half. Taking off Dzeko was the right move because we actually played comparatively better when he went off and i thought Balotelli played much better. Overall a disappointing result and performance.

DruryBlue said:
WTF is Baoteng doing at right back - I never saw him block a cross today! He just doesn't look arsed when a player goes past him.

Overall, that was a lacklustre performance, but maybe that gives Bobby a chance to give them all a kick up the jack harris and we'll see a reaction in the next few games.

Why would it? It have never happened before, the fact is most of the games after christmas has been very very poor. If you look on how teams play, we have more points than we "deserve" and it will show clearly in the end. 1000 mil spent, still no improvement, I love this team.

truth is were 3rd tottenham have a gam ein hand and we have by far the hardest fixtures to get 4th,wudnt be surprised if we bottled it again tbh,hopefully not but the signs arent great

blu said:
cant win every game 100 miles an hour, also i understand people have paid hard earned cash to watch and voice their opinions,but booing is fuckin crazy..
This

I mean,come on,no need for booing,its not as if we lost is it,they were unbeatan in 4 wasnt they?
A point is better than none...

Did anyone expect any other result than a draw with that rag in charge of them?
Let's face it, we always play shit against fulham at home.
It goes to show how lacking in creativity we are without Dave or Johnno. My cousin's fella, who's a rangers fan reckons Weiss is pulling up trees up there as an 'in the hole' player. We should keep him here next year and get rid of one of the 300 defensive midfielders we have.
As for todays 'stinkers', The two fullbacks were shit. Boateng is never a right back and kolorov had a mare, but he'll get better. Balo looked a bit more up for it.

But we could also look at the bright side, we can now add two more players on the complete failure list that we top by far. Kolarov and boateng step up, not quite up there with santa yet, but I'm sure you can do it, you are so close.

And stop looking at the table without taking into account what teams we have left to play and what teams other teams have to play, and amount of games played. We have pissed away a sure lead to cl, and are now in the worst position BY FAR!

We've hit our worst form at the wrong time. 1 win out of the last 5 league games. Will we get a top 4 spot? Not the way we're playing at the moment.

if this is the consequence of too many games I hope for us to get thrashed by Villa and Kiev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.