Fulham Post-Match Reaction

Us city fans standard av reason ten fold! Certain fans booing the team
Not getting behind them! While we are sitting 3rd and in two cups! Is this change for the good? Because now as fans our targets have reason to a winning mentality

Don't know if this has been posted yet

Photo GalleryZoom
EPL: Mario Balotelli, Manchester City v Fulham
Related Links
Players
Roberto Mancini
Mario Barwuah Balotelli
Find the best odds and bet on the Premier League. Roberto Mancini has admitted that he is "not happy" with Mario Balotelli, despite the striker bagging a goal in Manchester City's 1-1 draw with Fulham at Eastlands.

City threw away a 1-0 lead to concede a Damien Duff goal just after half-time and were unable to make a breakthrough in what was a poor second-half performance.

Balotelli hit his ninth goal in 14 games for the club to give the hosts the lead against Mark Hughes' side but was largely wasteful after that, and the City manager admits that he was disappointed with his player's contribution.

He said: "I am not happy with Mario.

"I know him very well and I know he can play better. He can play for the team. He scored a fantastic goal but there were still 70 minutes left.
"He can't lose the ball all the time. Every time the ball went to the front, we didn't keep it."

The outspoken youngster has been inconsistent for the Eastlands outfit since joining from Inter in the summer, coupling some wonderful goals with a number of misdemeanours both on and off the pitch.

The draw leaves City trailing league leaders Manchester United by 10 points having played a game more and have now almost certainly ruled themselves out of the title race with only 10 games remaining.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/02/28/2372523/roberto-mancini-criticises-mario-balotellis-performance-in" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... ormance-in</a>

clarkie_ni said:
TheSituation said:
Kolo Toure should never play for this club again. Utter liability and I hate his fucking guts.

now this has to be a clarkie...... and thats coming from me

I doubt it,although the delivery is a little strong,the theory is sound.

K.Reeves right foot said:
True_Blue69 said:
Can't believe you actually sent a serious reply to that rag prick above, and what's worse agreed with him.
Not aware he/she is a rag or a prick or both [of course if he/she is a rag then it goes without saying he/she is a prick!] but the sentiments are the same....

mus = Man Utd Supporter? You've been had mate I'm afraid. Salvage some pride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.