Fulham Post-Match Reaction

villa

-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:38 am --

hope their will be less to gurn about when we play villa<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:38 am --<br /><br />hope their will be less to gurn about when we play villa

we defintately lacked width and pace today, but who really thinks SWP would have come on and actually done anything different then his usual slow run off the pitch?

I love shaun to bits but hes not got the blistering pace he once had! and his crossing and shot is not enough to cover his slowing pace.

Great player but only seems to score when were comfortably winning imo.

I heard on radio he wasnt 100 percent anyway.

What annoys me is the fact yes we have plenty of injury's but whats the point in having a 25 man squad if your just going to keep playing the same players regardless of form?

why not bring some of the younger players on for some game time? i know its an important part of the season, but surely its times like this through injuries that you discover other players talents?

great goal from mario, his work ethic and attitude seemed better but still a long way to go!

Cant wait for nigel, silva and vincent to come back!

Just managed to catch a replay online as i'm out of the country at the moment.

My tuppence worth

We missed two key players today Silva and Kompany......I just cannot believe how easy that goal for Fulham was, Vincent would have been all over that.

Balo is starting to come good, we've more to see from that lad yet.

Kolarov has taken a bit of a slagging today but again he's not shown his best yet. Yes we should expect more from all of these players that we've brought into the premiership but it takes time for them to:

a) Get up to speed
b) Understand the tactics and rules of the english game; as they are refereed differently than those in europe.
c) know which referees are bent!!

Re: Boooo!

Thenumber1blue said:
What a fkin embarrassment,85th minute ground half empty ,followed a chorus of booing by a load of inbred banjo playing dead necks at the final whistle.If everyone would have got behind the team and pushed them on,we may have got that undeserved winner,making a whole week of difference.

Got to agree with this, I cant believe after the amount of games and the way we have been playing recently that you can booo our team off. We are 3rd in the league and in the last 16 of 2 cup, 1 being europe and you lot are still not satisfied!! its getting very embarrassing!!! grow up and get behind the team, we need a push from all of us from now till the end of the season!!!

C'mon Blue boys!!

Overall, poor performance. Maybe some tiredness kicking in here and there?!

For me - and I'm shocked myself that I'm saying this but - man of the match was Lescott! His performances lately along side Kompany must have rubbed off as he really shone.

I'm seeing this time and time again. When crosses are about to come in we don't seem to do anything about them. I strongly believe we missed Richards and Kompany at the back - without a doubt. Personally I'd prefer our back line to have neither boeteng nor Kolarov as they're just not performing to the standard City needs.

Zabba came into his own in the second half, Barry had a reduced performance but what do you expect when he's working with a Barca has-been.

I don't want to single out any of our starting front 3 but they all had a very much 'meh' performance. Cracking strike from Balo but it didn't deserve man of the match.

Milner didn't have chance to put his influence on the game but I'd have preferred to see SWP come on and open them up. Vieira had the most impact on the game - I guess he was the something we were missing in mid-field.

Just my opinion but how we can't survive with a squad like we put out on Sunday I will never be able to comprehend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.