fulham sold out

fathellensbellend said:
1500 tickets gone, are the club going to take the extra?

Why's it sold out, I've just been down and bought some. I think you may find they just haven't added the next block onto the OS

Thats the third away sell out on the trot , looks like Wigan is heading for the same next week but Napoli sales seem a little slow.

Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:

Why's it sold out, I've just been down and bought some. I think you may find they just haven't added the next block onto the OS

mate has just called, and got told none left<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 pm --<br /><br />
Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:

mate has just called, and got told none left

fathellensbellend said:
Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:

Fair enough then, but she said they had quite a few at the ticket office, maybe they haven't got any over the phone.

Tonster said:
fathellensbellend said:
Tonster said:

Fair enough then, but she said they had quite a few at the ticket office, maybe they haven't got any over the phone.

he has got some in the neutral end at fulham, cost 55 quid, no concessions, absolutely criminal.

There's always the 'neutral' end where you won't get any trouble for wearing a shirt at Fulham. Is it likely we'll take a bigger allocation as I'd like to know whether it's worth just getting a ticket for the neutral end.

It's definitely NOT sold out. Mates just been to the ticket office at 4.30 and bought his seat. They must have just ran out on the phone lines and web-site.

We can't get any extra tickets either judging by Fulham's web-site as they are selling the other 5 blocks P1-P5 on line, we have blocks P6 and P7....

Sure the criteria on the OS said the club had an 'initial allocation' of 1,500. That suggests they may get more, depending on how sales went. I suppose they expected a few to swerve this one if they were going to Munich.
The phone people have different batches of tickets so maybe they sold out of theirs, but the ticket office had a few when I was down there early doors.
If not, there's always the neutral seats but as said already, they are pricy and no concessions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.