fulham sold out

It seems the phone tickets are completely separate to the (physical) ticket office tickets. Exact same thing happened to me for Bolton away.
Phoned and Toledo dour, went to the ground on the off chance and had a choice of upper or lower!!
It's not ideal having two conflicting ticket outlets...

I know that this week the club issued full away season requests to all hospitality clients so hopefully when the club realise the demand we will get full allocations for forthcoming aways, I expect big demand for Blackburn, Liverpool and them as there is not the Wembley trips of last season and games are at better times. Monday night and Sat late afternoon are bad times to attend away games.

Simon Le Tom said:
Never been to Fulham so i'm looking forward to this one, big time.

It's a pleasant visit. The ground is next to the Thames and, if you come that way, you walk through a park to get there.

peoffrey said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Never been to Fulham so i'm looking forward to this one, big time.

It's a pleasant visit. The ground is next to the Thames and, if you come that way, you walk through a park to get there.

I'm on crutches so i won't be hobbling far, hopefully somewhere for a drink n some grub.

tried to buy 2 tickets online only 1 left p6 uu 125 so declined phone line said sold out and when I pointed out I was offered this seat online admitted it was the only 1 left so declined so if anyone wants just 1 ticket this seat is still available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.